External Award Reporting Form (PhD Students)

PhD Student External Award Reporting Form

Physical Sciences Division PhD students who receive external funding towards their graduate education at the University of Chicago should use the form below to notify the Division about any external awards, fellowships, prizes, or scholarships. This allows the Division to assist you to make sure your funding sources are properly applied during your studies. 

PhD External Award Reporting Form

You can use this form to report:

You do not need to report:

  • Fellowships (e.g. NSF GRFP, etc.)
  • External scholarships that pay some or all of your tuition, fees, or living expenses
  • Prizes/awards
  • Federal loans
  • Private loans
  • Funding from family
  • Any awards from the University of Chicago