Women in Graduate Science
The Women in Graduate Science, a cross-departmental group, come together at least once a quarter for social programs and professional development, in partnership with graduate students in the Pritzker School for Molecular Engineering.
PSD Department Groups
- Women in Chemistry
- Women and Gender Minorities in Physics (WAGMIP)
- UChicago Association for Women in Mathematics
The Graduate Recruitment Initiative Team (GRIT) is a grassroots student organization aimed at increasing recruitment and retention of graduate students from marginalized backgrounds.
- Vision: To elevate and amplify staff voices across the PSD units, build community, and help cultivate a sense of belonging for staff and other PSD constituents.
- Mission: To create long-lasting and sustainable infrastructure to address staff needs in the PSD that will exist and operate beyond the tenure of appointed PSD leadership.
- Vision: EDICT aspires to be a University of Chicago pioneer for its approach to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Mission: To formulate and implement strategies to promote equity, diversity, and inclusion within each unit and to recommend policies to the PSD that foster a climate of support and respect.
- Vision: To elevate and amplify student voices across the PSD units, build community, and instill a sense of belonging in all students and other PSD constituents.
- Mission: To create long-lasting and sustainable EDI student-focused programs for the PSD that will exist and operate beyond the tenure of appointed committee members.